2011 was a big year here at IWBTC, obviously…the blog was born just two weeks before the year started! So, I want to showcase some of my favorite dishes from the year – 11, to be exact, for 2011. I’m also getting a little help from my biggest fan and the lucky taste tester, my husband.
Here they are, in no particular order…although #1 might be a tad bit ahead of the rest 🙂 Enjoy, and if you haven’t already tried these, now’s your chance!
11. An easy, healthy and comforting stew that we dug right into – Lentil, Kielbasa & Garlic Stew
10. A frozen treat that easily reminded us that homemade is always better – Pistachio Ice Cream
9. This was by far our favorite of the year from south of the border – Mexican Pulled Pork Carnitas
8. A burger that surpasses many others – Minted Lamb Burgers
7. Frank loved his birthday, but he thought my Dad’s really “took the cake” – Sicilian Cassata Cake
6. Our favorite crockpot meal – an oldie but a goodie – Crockpot Pot Roast with Veggies
5. A make-ahead breakfast that really wowed our friends – Baked Panettone French Toast
4. It wouldn’t be a “favorites” list if it didn’t include pasta – Pumpkin and Sausage Baked Pasta
3. Actually, make that two pasta dishes – Nana’s Lasagna
1. A dessert that many of my readers have made and RAVED about…always a big hit, and one I’m definitely happy I created! Key Lime Cupcakes
Did I leave any of your favorites off the list? If so, comment and let me know!
Bring on 2012…I’m ready for more great food! Hope you are too 🙂
Linked to: Tastetastic Thursday