It’s almost time to ring in the New Year – what are your fun and exciting plans? We’re looking forward to a mellow, relaxing night at home. Years ago that would have seemed extremely lame and boring…now, not so much 🙂
I thought I’d showcase the most popular posts of the year, as determined by you, my awesome readers. Thank you so much for all of your support! Hope you all have a safe, happy and healthy 2013…I’m looking forward to sharing a lot more with you, including a new redesign and domain switch next month. Stay tuned!
10. BBQ Chicken Enchiladas – perfect for your leftover crockpot meat!
9. Crockpot Pot Roast with Veggies – one of our favorite meals in the wintertime.
8. Salty Sweet Candied Peanuts – you should make these tonight!
7. Crack Dip (aka Buffalo Chicken Dip) – an oldie but a goodie.
6. Hidden Kisses – they really are the best Christmas cookie EVER!
5. Cannoli Cheesecake – if you haven’t made this yet, you have no idea what you’re missing…
4. Cuban Chicken Soup (Sopa de Pollo) – the perfect soup to take the chill off.
3. Coffee Cake Muffins – wish I had one of these for breakfast right now!
2. Cuban Pork Chops – I must have a lot of onion loving readers out there! Yum.
1. Crockpot Sausage, Peppers & Onions – a winning crockpot dish all year round!
Bring on 2013!!